Roots dug in past..

      History, past, mythology, remains found beneath the surface, rocks, stones each and everything have some roots in our epics. One such incident that shook me all over again after reading an epic.
        It wasn't just a random story or a war that took place in Kurukshetra but it is something that digs the roots in past.
One evening, I started focusing on spirituality. I thought let's meditate and leave this world for atleast one mili seconds. My aim wasn't to achieve the extreme level of spirituality but instead I told myself that if even for a second I felt that I have meditated and my body left my soul during this process I will believe in the supernatural power that controls the world.
       I don't remember exactly what happened while meditating but it reminded me of the most apex personality or power "Shiva".
        So, I took up a task of actually finding a way to meditate. I went through many websites and finally discovered that what I was searching on Web engines was all available in one epic 'SHIV PURAN'.
         I barely started reading the first chapter and I came across the birth story of Lord Shiva. I got curious and started reading where I read that Shiva was once cursed by the sages. He was invited for having food with them. Instead of presenting himself in a sophisticated way, he presented himself in a complete naked gesture. This took place when those sages went to take a shower and female sages were standing to welcome Shiva. Seeing such unethical behaviour sages cursed him. This curse led to break off his phallus or what we call as Penis to break off from his body. Shiva being the creator, his phallus kept tearing the earth apart. Straight from Kedarnath to Rameshwaram. That is when Shakti took control over the situation and saved this world.
     After reading it I understood how hard it is to know each and every fact about something. Although there are many mysterious stories behind birth of Lord Shiva.
        Hence,once again I sat in a meditating position but this time while meditating a thought struck my mind. I realised the western part of India has almost all the Jyotirlingas and the eastern part has all the places where the Shakti or Goddess is worshipped. I don't know if this theory is true or ever been discovered but it definitely puts me in a question.
.
.
Have you ever meditated and felt fresh?
Did you also feel the world changed post meditation?

Comments

  1. Nicely potrayed..🤗👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing yaaar!! I've been learning reiki healing, various forms of meditation and almost practicing it too, but one thing I can say is our mind is the ultimate source of power, when unlocked and got full control of, it can perform so many things easily, which we can't, with the amateur level of focus🙌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true..but I think going through this phase little by little is also worth it..

      Delete
  3. Medication aur spiritual process always leads to tentative of control mind full of thoughts. And resist your soul to guide you fullest.. you may experience new of your as an individual.. it always works a way beautifully..
    I must say you choose great event of writing.. spirituality ar meditation that's what your generation is dearthing these days..
    You always rocks
    Good doing great ahead 💯😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much love..I knew this topic would open eyes of many since each one of us can connect to the God of superiority

      Delete
  4. Medidating always presents the true form of your personality, you get to know the real you when you close your eyes. So it does help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true..It really heals us within

      Delete
  5. I do meditate and I'm a certified pranic healer too. I just loved it how you presented it!!! So raw so pure. Greatt man keep it uppp!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey.Thankyou so much for your valuable time and comment.. 😊

      Delete
  6. Very nice 👌👍 keep it up 👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts