Why? How? What...????

I wandered one day in search of my existence asking why am I still alive? Why am I falling apart? Why am I walking? Why am I waiting? Why am I moving? While continuing this I took a different road and again started asking to universe. Why are trees huge? Why are they green? Why is the road moist? Why are birds flying above me in the sky? Why are ants walking in a strict line? Why is the weather humid? Why am I asking so many questions? Then i stopped and analysed for few moments. If we all thought the same why not ask "how" instead of "why"..?
.
.
Confused? Read it all again with How..You will figure out what I am saying.
Sometimes it's time for us to step back from our over questioning capabilities and time to wait and keep a hold on ourself. It doesn't make us slow or lose the battle of being first, but it will make us perfect before moving in some new unknown direction of thousand questions..

Comments

Popular Posts