WHY SHOULD I BEHAVE THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO?

What do you think the most difficult task to do would be..?
I guess forcing myself to do something which I don't want to.
May it be anything, forced conversation, forced dressing, forced hook ups, forced love, forced relationship..
Wouldn't it be amazing if we start being the way we were instead of fixing ourself in the benchmark set by people clearly having small minds..?
I always thought that if this person has shared something it's worth reading or worth watching.. ofcourse suggestions play a role. But what if I don't wanna watch or read it? What if the person is wrong this time, what if the person is spreading hatred by that particular picture or video.
In growing years we do realise that something is pulling us from our actual personality, the one which we already possess, the one which isn't an ideal figurative product of someone else's perceptions. This was the day I learnt, I do have something that makes me stand out of the crowd. I do have something that makes people listen and think about, i do have something that makes me perfect in my own imperfections.
This is all what even Queer theory teaches.
It's not about the societal norms nor the gender games. It's about the acceptable. The acceptance within. The acceptance where no one judges the one who posses few feminine or masculine qualities. It's not about a third gender nor about the LGBT group but about the way we react on those subjects. I love using a male deodorant because i find it good. I won't hide it from someone saying it's some female shitty deodorant with blah name just because i will be judged, nor will I judge a girl with a boy cut hair or a guy with make up on, because, It's not about the way you dress, or the way you look. It's always the way you behave. Kind. Humble. Loving. Confident. This is what makes a better human.
I can't expect the previous ages to maintain the same level of thinking as us, but we as a new generation which do have a better chances of improving society can give ourself a chance to break norms and readily hug self acceptance.
So, Let's just open up our mind little broader and let the person live the way they really want to. Let's not suppress ourselves.
#letsbereal #acceptthewayweare #it'soktobeyou..!

Comments

Popular Posts